The Banking and Finance Concentration is leading the way to educate the next generation of professionals in the banking and financial services sector. Co-Developed with one of the most reputable banks worldwide, our program provides the best practical experience with academic training from faculty—many with banking experience. In this program, students learn to manage money in banks and investment houses, circulate money and grant credit, acquire various types of financing, and how to assess the financial needs of companies and individuals. Our partnership with one of the most reputable banks worldwide also means that students have opportunities for scholarships and internships as part of the program.
Students in our General Management (Banking and Finance Concentration) program can also earn a degree from the University of Arizona—one of the leading universities in the world. 9 of 10 Sampoerna University graduates get employed within 3 months after graduation.
To become an internationally recognized study program by 2030 in the area of Management by developing the values of entrepreneurial, leadership and social responsibility that can contribute to the nation’s growth.
- Providing excellent Management education by combining innovative science-based academic programs.
- Produce good quality research in the field of Management to support the sustainability of community.
- Carry out community service activities in the field of Management.
- Organizing education Management and collaboration according to the principles of good university governance.
Program Educational Objectives:
- To produce internationally competitive Business Management graduates who can become ethical business people or entrepreneurs and can lead with integrity.
- To produce Business Management graduates with strong communication and collaboration skills who can act and think globally.
- To produce applied scientific and research works that can contribute to the field of business at the regional, national and international level.
- To produce Management graduates who have a sense of responsibility for national social and economic development to improve the quality of life through their work and service.
- To develop a strong alumni network of talented graduates who can share their experience and expertise for the betterment of others.
Program Learning Outcomes:
- Apply essential content knowledge regarding the management of self, others and organizations.
- Analyze and improve knowledge and skills with a self-development profile.
- Conduct an analysis of stakeholders and formulate ethical business decisions.
- Assess teams to facilitate and improve teamwork and team performance.
- Execute a project to achieve task and person-focused objectives.
- Perform a strategic analysis appropriate to a variety of organizational environments.
- Conduct analysis of organizational environments to introduce elements of innovation and best practices.
With experience, graduates may become:
- Corporate Treasurers
- Financial advisers
- Financial risk analysts
- Insurance brokers
- Investment analysts
- Investment bankers
- Loan officers
- Retail bankers
- Risk managers
- Financial economists